Blogroll

sexta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2013

Closer To The Edge


I don't remember the moment I tried to forget I lost myself is it better not said Now I'm closer to the edge It was a thousand to one and a million to two Time to go down in flame and I'm taking you Closer to the edge No I'm not saying I'm sorry One day, maybe we'll meet again No I'm not saying I'm sorry One day, maybe we'll meet again No No No No Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free? The birth of a son The death of a dream Closer to the edge This never ending story Paid for with pride and faith We all fall short of glory Lost in our fate No I'm not saying I'm sorry One day, maybe we'll meet again No I'm not saying I'm sorry One day, maybe we'll meet again No No No No No No No No I will never forget No No I will never regret No No I will live my life No No No No I will never forget No No I will never regret No No I will live my life No I'm not saying I'm sorry One day, maybe we'll meet again.

No I'm not saying I'm sorry One day, maybe we'll meet again No No No No Closer to the Edge Closer to the Edge Closer to the Edge Closer to the Edge No No No No Closer to the Edge

Um comentário: